Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sultana, from Simple Wonders Diapers

My name is Sultana and thank you for reading about Simple Wonders Diapers! I have been running my online cloth diapering shop since 2005, but have been using cloth diapers for well over 10 years. I was a nanny for many years and used cloth diapers on the majority of children I was able to spend time with. When my daughter was born in May 2005, cloth diapers were an easy choice. I became a stay-at-home-mom after working as an environmental scientist, when my daughter was born. I soon had many friends asking about the cloth diapers I was using. I was able to turn my extensive cloth diapering knowledge into a business I have loved! My son was born in September of 2007 and I have cloth diapered him from birth as well. Every single product I sell I have used on my own children and can help you successfully use on your children as well.

My customers rave about the personalized service I provide to each and every customer as well as my large selection, next day shipping and free shipping on all orders over $75. Although I don’t have a physical store, I do have a showroom in my home in Olympia, WA (also known as the diaper kingdom) where I take appointments to provide free diapering demonstrations. The availability of the showroom allows you to look, touch and feel all the cloth diapering options available to you today and confidently choose the perfect diapering system for your family.

Looking forward to helping you choose the perfect cloth diapering system for your family!
Sultana Jefts
http://www.simplewondersdiapers.com/





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cloth Diaper Retailer Cooperative Copyright © 2010 Cloth Diaper Retailer Cooperative