Thursday, May 27, 2010

Snooty Booty Diapers, New Jersey

My name is Michelle and I'm the owner/operator of Snooty Booty Diapers. I live at the Jersey Shore with my husband and 2 daughters. We started cloth diapering when my 3 1/2 year old (now out of diapers) was 5 months old and are currently diapering our 18 month old. Between the 2, I've experienced every stage of cloth diapering-newborn, night diapering, starting solids, wrestling a crawler and potty training. I try to use what I've learned to help my customers find diapering success.

People often ask, "What's your favorite diaper?" or "What's the best diaper?" We use a little of everything so that I have first-hand knowledge of the products I sell. So there's not one diaper or kind that dominates our stash. As for the best diaper, I truly believe that the best diaper is the one that works for your family. There are many brands, and I try to suggest the best diaper for each family's needs.

Overall, I want my customers to love cloth diapering. That way, they encourage other parents to try cloth and the momentum grows. Cloth diapers have so many advantages over disposables-cost, cuteness, natural fibers, etc. The more people that know, the better!

Snooty Booty Diapers offers a large selection of cloth diapers as well as other natural baby products, products for mom and resusable products for the home. I try to make your shopping experience as easy as possible, with layaway, customer rewards and $2.95 flat-rate shipping (free over $50). A gift registry is available, too. For NJ residents, I have an office showroom open by appointment. Thanks for checking us out!


Michelle

Snooty Booty Diapers, Allenhurst NJ
www.clothdiapersmadesimple.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cloth Diaper Retailer Cooperative Copyright © 2010 Cloth Diaper Retailer Cooperative