Having a baby or do you have a special event coming up that you would like to create a registry for? Create a cloth diaper gift registry! That’s right, a cloth diaper gift registry. Give your baby shower guests a different option for choosing a gift for your little bundle of joy.
Need some ideas of what to add to your registry?
Here’s a few of our favourite things:
- Flip by Cotton Babies: great for traveling.
- Pocket Diapers: we love both bumGenius and FuzziBunz. Pocket diapers are the “workhorse” of the cloth diaper system. You can adjust the absorbency which is key in the first year.
- Fitted Diapers: Sustainablebabyish Fitteds are amazing. They are made out of a cotton/bamboo blend and are bulletproof when matched up with a wool cover for overnight. They are also great in the summer when it’s just too hot out. These are super breathable and great on their own in the summer when you don’t even want to put a onesie on your little one.
- Wool Cover: ultra waterproof amazing cover. Pop one of these over a fitted diaper, or even a pocket diaper for the ultimate nap- or night time leak prevention solution.
- Diaper Sprayer: these are worth every single penny. Trust me, you’ll love it, particularly once you start introducing solids or if you use formula.
- Wet/Dry Bags: these are so handy when you're out of the house. A pocket in the front to store your clean diapers and a waterproof pocket for the dirty diapers. Also available in a large hanging size for home or travel.
- Gift Certificates: perfect for when it’s 6 months down the road and you need an extra wet bag or you want to try out the newest diaper we carry.
If you need any help in setting up your registry or planning your cloth diaper stash, send us an email, we are always happy to help and talk cloth diapers.