Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Baby Pumpkin, LLC Watertown, WI


Hi, I am, Kristin, a full time stay at home mommy to a my June 2007 little girl and my August 2008 baby boy. I am a school teacher by trade, but put that on hold as I did not want to miss out on being a mommy, something I could never get back down the road. I also coach club volleyball from November to June.


I started this business as a way to share the wonderful products I have discovered over the last couple of years. I have fallen in love with natural baby care products that are on the market as well as cloth diapers. When I was pregnant with my first child I did a lot of research on cost, environmental concerns, effects on the children, and have put some of that research to action with my children. What I have found is that the products I sell have worked great for my family and I hope they do for yours as well.

I hope you will find cloth diapering as rewarding as I have. It has helped me feel connected to our environment and the world around me. I am grateful for this opportunity and will happily help share my experiences. We look forward to having you be part of the My Baby Pumpkin Family.

1 comment:

 

Cloth Diaper Retailer Cooperative Copyright © 2010 Cloth Diaper Retailer Cooperative