Thursday, May 27, 2010

Julia of Earth Angels Diaper Company

Hello! My name is Julie. I am a 32 year old mama to 3 kids. I have a 7yr old daughter named Guinnevere and identical twin sons, Mason & Spencer, who are 3.5yrs old. My husband Matthew is a local Firefighter/Paramedic and we live on Florida's Space Coast, aka Brevard County, approximately 1 hour east of Orlando.

I began cloth diapering in March of 2006 when my twin sons stash of disposable diapers began to run out. We had been gifted a ton before their birth in October and by March they were almost gone. My husband and I quickly realized the cost was going to be outrageous and we were already very aware of the amount of diapers we were contributing to the landfill each week.

We decided to give cloth diapers a try and it was literally like a light bulb went on in my head as soon as I started shopping around. I knew almost instantly that I wanted to sell diapers and be a work-at-home mom.

Things happened very quickly after that and before I knew it Earth Angels Diaper Co. was up and running online. I've now been selling cloth diapers for just over 3 years and I still love it just as much as when I first started.

I carry brands like BumGenius, Thirsties, Happy Heinys, Knickernappies, FuzziBunz, Moby, Rockin Green Soap & more! Stop by some time and say hello!

Julie, Owner of Earth Angels Diaper Co.
Follow my Blog Diaper Discussions
Become a Fan on FaceBook

1 comment:

  1. Julia rocks!!!!!! She is the best at answering questions and has helped me out so much! I thought I knew it all for CD'ing for almost 6 years now . . . but she solved all my woes!

    ReplyDelete

 

Cloth Diaper Retailer Cooperative Copyright © 2010 Cloth Diaper Retailer Cooperative