Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hello! My name is Hope and my husband Jess and I own Happy Tushies. We have 2 wonderful children - Mackenzie (6 years old) and Camden (almost 4 years old).

We started using cloth diapers in 2004 when Mackenzie was a few months old. I never considered using cloth while pregnant with Mackenzie, but after dealing with some nasty diaper rash, decided to give it a try. The first time I put a cloth diaper on her (it was a Mother-ease one size fitted) I was in love. It felt wonderful to put something nice and soft against her skin instead of a paper diaper. Her diaper rash disappeared quickly and we never looked back! I became a little obsessed with cloth diapers and wanted to tell everyone about how much cloth had changed since the days of prefolds, pins and plastic pants.

Happy Tushies was started in 2002 by a wonderful mom named Kathleen. I researched every cloth diaper that I purchased and then realized I needed some diaper bags! I read many great reviews of Happy Tushies bags, so I knew I had to get my hands on some as soon as possible. I placed my order and when my bags arrived, I was thrilled! When I received an e-mail that Kathleen was selling her store, I talked with her about it and the rest is history!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cloth Diaper Retailer Cooperative Copyright © 2010 Cloth Diaper Retailer Cooperative