Thursday, May 27, 2010

Christy of Gorgeous and Green

My name is Christy, I am the owner of Gorgeous and Green. My husband Matthew and I live in Harford County, Maryland. We have two incredible children, Matthew, who is 3 yrs old, and Anna, who is 20 months old.


I started cloth diapering both of my children 1 and 1/2 years ago, after plenty of research and help from a friend, and I have been loving it ever since! My son was already 22 months old and my daughter was 3 months old. I was very confused by all of the different choices out there and getting started with two was hard! But, I leapt into it and haven't looked back since.


Early last year I was looking for a way to work from home doing something that I was passionate about. I've always been a nature lover, and after getting started cloth diapering I began to do more things in our lives naturally. I also truly loved talking about cloth diapering with other mamas and helping them get started. So, in April of 2009, Gorgeous and Green was born. I started off focusing just on cloth diapers, and have recently branched out into what I've wanted to do since the beginning: eco-friendly toys, baby wraps, natural soaps/lotions, and homeopathic remedies!


My goals are to provide families with great personal service, and an assortment of quality products. The brands that I carry include Happy Heinys, FuzziBunz, bumGenius!, Thirsties, Planet Wise, Bottom Bumpers, Sheepish Grins, Green Toys, Sprig Toys, Moby Wrap, Inspired by Finn(Amber and Hazelwood necklaces, etc), Biggs & Featherbelle(natural soaps, lotions, etc) and more!


For local customers, I am available to do "parties" so you can have a chance to check out a number of diapers in-person, as well as consultations by appointment. I love to help and am always available!


Christy, owner of Gorgeous and Green
Find me on Facebook!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cloth Diaper Retailer Cooperative Copyright © 2010 Cloth Diaper Retailer Cooperative